- The Yasukuni Shrine which honors the Second World War era class A war criminals is the spiritual pillar of the Japanese national militarism.
- Citing China's most revered philosopher, he added: "The issue of Class A war criminals is often brought up.
- Nowadays, several high-ranking officials paid their visits to the Yasukuni Shrine, where class A war criminals are enshrined.
- But the change of venue may spring from worries at the five visits he has made as prime minister to the Yasukuni shrine in Tokyo, which honours Japan's war dead, including 14 Class A war criminals.
- You're on a list, the Americans have you on a list as a war criminal.
- Japanese Grade - A War Criminals