- With the mole ratio of p - toluic acid and uren to be 1: 1 .6 and sectionalization heated - shielded,the product yield is 75.6% .
- The improved conditions were: mol ratio of p - toluic acid to urea was 1:16, employing a sectional heating and temperature maintenance technique.The yield was 75. 6% .
- Keywords solvent;p toluic acid;p tolunitrile;synthesis;
- Keywords phthalic acid;toluic acid;polarography;determination;
- He gave me a taste of his acid wit.
- There is a vein of melancholy in his character.