- It is shown that the particle diameter increased with the content of phenyl ethyne or polymer,but methyl styrene has almost no effects on particle diameter.
- The effects of impurities such as phenylethyne,polymer and methyl styrene on particle diameter of polystyrene manufactured by suspension polymerization were analyzed .
- It is shown that the particle diameter increased with the content of phenyl ethyne or polymer, but methyl styrene has al-most no effects on particle diameter.
- Betaine is a methyl donor which is more effective than the methionine or choline and has a high biological value.
- By adding a methyl group at a critical point, they made a new compound named WBZ_4 that inhibited KIT kinases - but not those from the ABL family.