- Deoxy sugar A SUGAR in which oxygen has been lost by replacement of a hydroxyl group (OH) with hydrogen (H). The most important example is DEOXYRIBOSE.
- An organic compound containing a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom, which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
- Deoxy sugar A SUGAR in which oxygen has been lost by replacement of a hydroxyl group (OH) with hydrogen (H).
- A hydroxyl ammonium sulfate (HAS) accelerated phosphating process has been studied.
- Phenol: Any of a class of organic compounds with a hydroxyl group (-OH; see functional group) attached to a carbon atom in a ring of an aromatic compound.
酚: 以羟基(-OH;参阅functional group)与芳香族化合物环上的碳原子相连为特征的一类有机化合物。