- Prewetting a glass fiber does not change its attraction to water.
- The experimental telephone's ring is activated by pulses sent through a glass fiber.
- Have a glass of beer to rinse your dinner down.
- These resins are applied to a glass fiber mat and are eventually used to manufacture heat resisting electrical insulators.
- The inside of the strap, known as the "strengthening" is mostly made up of a glass fiber agglomerate. Its various parts are cut out and assembled.
- Swallow a glass of beer at one gulp.