- A discharge of liquid waste, as from a factory or nuclear plant.
- There is a discharge in my eyes as sick as whipped.
- A discharge of lightning accompanied by thunder.
- A discharge, as of blood or pus.
- The basement was in need of a discharge.
- The fuse box suddenly gave off a discharge.
Ajomaa a a qualified accountant/teacher A specialist in historiography. A disheveled mass.as of hair. A participant in a celebration. A tight orchestral performance. A lizard with pleurodont teeth. a Biochemical profile of Blood. A dilute or weakened condition. a performance that lacked sparkle a semi-skilled machine operator