- It also provides a coefficient to revise the approximate formula proposed by CCITT Directives (1963).
- It is the summary of all plant absorbing power with a coefficient of simultaneity factor.
- A coefficient of between 0.3 And 0.4 Is generally deemed normal, but the larger it is, the more serious the inequality.
- In most cases in which a coefficient has been calculated the experimental situation was remote from practical processing conditions.
- If your product has the following specification: Glass with a coefficient of inferior or equal linear expansion to 5 xs 10 -6 by Kelvin, between 0 degrees and 300 degrees Celsius.
- There is a vein of melancholy in his character.