- A cellulose nitrate used as a component of smokeless powder.
- For tiny hatchling tortoises: Attach a cellulose sponge (or two) to the inside of an appropriately-sized plastic hide box and keep the sponge moist.
- After digestion at 52℃, for 10 minutes, the emulsion samples are coated at a coverage of 432mg silver per square foot on a cellulose acetate film support.
- The insulation layer in the wall rim is a cellulose filling made from recycled newspaper materials and allows us to perform high degree insulation on a curved geometry.
- There is a vein of melancholy in his character.