- A cellulose nitrate used as a component of smokeless powder.
- For tiny hatchling tortoises: Attach a cellulose sponge (or two) to the inside of an appropriately-sized plastic hide box and keep the sponge moist.
- Any of several synthetic textile fibers produced by forcing a cellulose solution through fine spinnerets and solidifying the resulting filaments.
- After digestion at 52℃, for 10 minutes, the emulsion samples are coated at a coverage of 432mg silver per square foot on a cellulose acetate film support.
- The insulation layer in the wall rim is a cellulose filling made from recycled newspaper materials and allows us to perform high degree insulation on a curved geometry.
- There is a vein of melancholy in his character.
ajacol a a deplorable episode/incident A canthopanax Sessiliflorus Seem a wound contaminated by bacteria A Frequency Dictionary of German A chiefly siliceous meteorite. A low-pitched sound or tone. A foot contains twelve inches. A freezer freezes water solid. A scream pierced the darkness. A Variable Cain Fuzzy Controller