a-C diamond-like carbon的用法和样例：
- Current research on these materials concentrates on diamond, cubic boron nitri de(cBN), carbon nitride(C 3N 4, CN x), boron carbonitride(BCN)and diamond like carbon(DLC).
- Diamond like carbon is a promising coating biotic material,which has many merits,such as sufficient hardness,high wear resistance.
- Diamond like carbon (DLC), TiN, TiCN and AlN films had been successfully generated on the surface of 45 steel and single crystal samples.
- Objective To improve the function of the wear-resisting of PMMA resin denture through depositing the film of diamond like carbon (DLC) on the surface.
- Diamond like carbon (DLC) films on single crystal silicon and other substrats were produced by low energy ion beam deposition.
- And we found that the very thin( about50 nm) diamond like carbon film has large hardness and Young's modulus and excellent anti-wear property and surface roughness.