- a violin with excellent tone 音色优美的小提琴.
- A violin with(an)excellent tone 音色优美的小提琴.
- The SP20 is a professional diatonic harmonica with excellent tone color and playing performance, which is worth owning. SP20是一支专业口琴10布鲁斯口琴，在音色和可控性上都是出色的，值得订购。
- One day, a beggar comes to the door with a violin. 他一气之下决定让his daughter marry a beggar.
- There are four strings on a violin. 小提琴有四根弦。
- They were akin to a violin with only one string and no fingerboard, capable of playing only one note (ignore for the moment that musical notes are much richer than pure tones). 它们像是只有一根弦而且没有指板的小提琴，只能奏出单一音调（先不管音调其实比纯音要来得丰富）。
- While Jian was still an infant, his father gave him a violin with a stick planted in its end to form a makeshift miniature cello, simply to see what the child could do with it. 当王健还很小的时候，他的父亲就把小提琴倒过来插上一根筷子作成一把迷你大提琴，只是简单地想看看孩子能用它拉出什么。
- I have a good-paying job with excellent hours. 我的工作薪金很高，工作时间也很理想。
- He is blessed with excellent health. 他身体好极了，真有福。
- The book is adorned with excellent illustrations. 书内有精美插图。
- I'd like a good - pay job with excellent hour. 我想要一个薪水优厚，工作时间非常合适的工作。
- Changes in weather can untune a violin. 天气之变化可能于小提琴走调。
- I'd like a good- pay job with excellent hour. 我想要一个薪水优厚，工作时间非常合适的工作。
- He played the violin with his heart and soul. 他全神贯注地拉小提琴。
- She has a good-paying job with excellent hours. 她的工作薪金很高，工作时间也很理想。
- Playing a Violin with Three Strings 断弦的小提琴人生的回音
- She is a slasher with excellent athletic ability. 她是一个有运动。
- He plays the violin with great expression. 他演奏小提琴极富感情。
- A violin made by a member of the Guarneri family. 瓜尔内利小提琴瓜尔内利家族成员制造的小提琴
- I'd like a good-paying job with excellent hours. 我想要一个薪水优厚，工作时间非常合适的工作。