- During the First World War, he became a stretcher bearer (helping to carry the wounded from the battlefields). 第一次大战期间，他成了一名担架手(帮助从战场上运送伤员)。
- We carried the wounded man on a stretcher. 我们用担架抬这位伤员。
- an ambulance service was organized and I joined in as a stretcher bearer 组织了一个救护队，我成了该队的一名担架队员。
- An ambulance officer brought a stretcher for the injured woman. 救护车工作人员带来了一副担架抢救那位受伤的女子。
- a stretcher bearer 担架员
- He was carried off on a stretcher. 他被用担架抬走了。
- I saw him being carried away on a stretcher. 我看见他被人用担架抬走。
- We have a stretcher case on board. 我们飞机上有一个担架病号。
- She was carried off the helicopter on a stretcher. 她躺在担架上被直升机送走。
- An ambulance officer bring a stretcher for the injure woman. 救护车工作人员带来了一副担架抢救受伤女子。
- stretcher bearer, ambulance man, orderlies, 看护人。担架工。抬担架的人。
- The injured pedestrian was carried away on a stretcher. 那个受伤的过路人被放在担架上抬走了。
- An ambulance service was organized and I joined in with Comrade Li as stretcher bearers. 一个救护队组织起来了，我和李同志一起参加当担架员。
- A: Please don't move. I'll get you a stretcher right away. Does it hurt here? 请不要动。我马上给你叫担架。这里疼吗?
- We see a body being lifted from the water using a crane and a stretcher. （我们看到尸体被起重机从河底打捞上来。
- A team of african bearer come with us on safari. 有一队非洲脚夫和我们一起进行狩猎旅行。
- Please don't move. I'll get you a stretcher right away. Does it hurt here? 请不要动。我马上给你叫担架。这里疼吗?
- Cech complained his vision was very blurred and a stretcher was summoned. 切赫说他的视力十分模糊，然后担架就被叫来了。
- On the edge of the field stood a row of ambulances and teams of trained stretcher bearers with walkie-talkies. 在练兵场边上，站着一组组训练有素的带着步话机的担架兵，还停着一排救护车。
- He was attended to by both sets of physios and left the field on a stretcher. 双方的队医都参与了对他的救治;之后他被用担架抬出了赛场.