- I've got a speck of dirt on my shirt. 我的衬衫上有一点污垢。
- I've got a foreign body(eg an insect or a speck of dirt)in my eye. 我眼中有异物(如小虫或灰尘).
- Instead of making him feel like a speck of dirt, be his friend. 不要让他觉得自己不值钱，相反，（）以作他的朋友。
- I've got a foreign body (eg an insect or a speck of dirt) in my eye. 我眼中有异物（如小虫或灰尘）.
- If you get a speck of dirt in your eye, wash it out with a special eyewash. 如果有一点泥污在你的眼中，用一种特别的眼药水将它洗掉。
- She polishes the machine every day so that there's not a speck of dirt on it. 她每天擦机器，不让渍一点油泥。
- The debate aroused not a speck of public interest. 这次争论没有引起公众丝毫的兴趣。
- How do you avoid making him feel like a speck of dirt if you're not that into him? 如果你对他不是那么感兴趣，你怎么避免不使他觉得像颗砂粒一样的不值钱?
- In Beijing there is not a speck of dirt anywhere, not even in the tourist areas which were thronging with people. 一位出租车司机告诉我们15年前的北京贫穷的什么都没有。
- There's not a speck of truth in it. 那里面一点点真实性也没有。
- They are sometimes finicky;a smudge of dirt or a speck of dust can cause bogus readings and change the calculated results. 这类装置有时是相当敏感的，上面稍稍有些污点或灰尘就会引起读数的变化，从而改变计算的结果。
- I've got a speck of dust in my eye. 我眼睛里弄进了一粒灰尘。
- Boris stood still in the middle of the room, looked round him, brushed a speck of dirt off the sleeve of his uniform, and going up to the looking-glass examined his handsome face. 鲍里斯在房间中央停步了，环顾了一遭，掸掉制服袖子上的尘屑，走到镜台前，仔细瞧瞧他那俊美的面孔。
- There was a speck of blood on his collar. 他的衣领上有一点血斑。
- There's not a speck of dust in their house. 他们的屋里没有一点儿灰尘。
- Now you put a speck of orange juice in the water. 现在你在水里放一点点橘子汁。
- There is not a speck of doubt about it. 那件事一点疑问也没有。
- a speck of dirt in the corner of her eye 她眼角里的一点灰尘
- Her hand brushed a speck of lint from her skirt. 她的手掸掉衣裙上的一点棉花絮。
- I have not a speck of interest in it. 我对它没有任何兴趣。