- The trapper leads a solitary life in the mountains. 那个设陷阱捕猎的人孤独地生活在山里。
- He lived in a solitary woodland. 他住在一个人迹罕至的林区里。
- A solitary rider was seen in the distance. 远处有个孤零零的骑马的人。
- A solitary candle lightened the darkness of the room. 一支孤烛使黑暗的房间亮了起来。
- The profession of intelligence is a solitary one. 情报这个职业是单枪匹马的职业。
- There is not a solitary exception. 无一例外。
- She led a solitary existence but was seldom lonely. 她独自生活却很少感到孤单。
- They had a single aim, a solitary goal-the top! 他们有一个目的，唯一的目标就是登上顶峰。
- A solitary figure was coming toward him. 一个孤单的人影向他走来了。
- A solitary precedent 唯一之列
- She couldn't answer a solitary question correctly. 她连一个问题都答不对.
- They had a single aim,a solitary goal-the top! 他们有一个目的，唯一的目标就是登上顶峰。
- A solitary light burned dimly in the hall. 大厅里点着一盏孤灯，发出昏暗的光。
- A solitary seagull winged its way across the bay. 一只孤零零的海鸥飞过了海湾。
- There was a solitary sheep in the field. 在地里仅有一只羊。
- Can you give me a solitary proof of what you said? 你说的话有唯一的证据吗?
- A solitary figure was reclining on the grass. 一个身影躺在草坪上。
- They had a single aim, a solitary goal--the top! 他们只有一个目标,唯一的目标!
- Did you see a solitary tree in the garden? 你看见花园里那棵孤零零的树了吗?
- He leads a solitary life in the woods. 他在林中过着孤独的生活。