- I've always found him one hell of a nice guy. 我发现他真是个不错的伙计。
- He's quite a nice guy when you get to know him. 你了解了他就知道他是个不错的人。
- We don't mean who's a nice guy to work for. 我们的意思不是指谁是平易近人容易合作的上司。
- Donna: I found a nice guy who wants to take her. 我找到一个不错的愿意领养她的人。
- That I am generous and a nice guy! 我是个很慷慨又友好的人!
- Rumor has it that Andy is a nice guy. 人们都说Andy是个棒小伙。
- He's quite a nice guy when you get to know himl. 你了解了他,你就知道他是个不错的人。
- Don't be scared of the supervisor. His bark is worse than his bite and he's really a nice guy. 不要怕那个管理人，他脾气坏心却不坏，他其实是个好人。
- People think Wayne's a weirdo, but he's really a nice guy. 人们认为韦思是个怪人，但实际上他是个挺不错的人。
- Frank may be a nice guy,but he always ruffled me up the wrong way. 弗兰克也许是一个好青年，但他总惹我生气。
- Shayne,can a nice guy like you survive in this cutthroat business? 像你这样的一个好人能在这个竞争激烈的音乐界生存吗?
- Last season I race against pelotudo(dumbass) son of a nice guy. 上个赛季，我和一个（看起来）彬彬有礼的“傻冒”竞争。
- Jenny: He's a nice guy all right; you know, he didn't bullshit me ans that's what I wnted. 詹妮：他是个很好的人，你知道他对我说了实情，这正是我想知道的。
- Have you decided to break up with John? I think you should give it a second thought, since he is such a nice guy. 你真的要和约翰分手吗?我觉得你应该重新考虑一下,他人真的很好人呢。
- Ha- ha! The manager fall down. Can not have happen to a nicer guy! 哈哈！经理跌倒了。活该！大快人心。
- He looks like a nice guy, but judging by his friends, he's probably really scum. 他看起来是个好人,但在他朋友眼里,他可能是个混蛋。
- I don't think women want either a “nice guy” or a “jerk” but something in between. 女人既不要君子也不要小人，而是两者的中间点，彬彬有礼又坏坏的家伙。
- "Jack is a nice guy but he has one habit that really gets under my skin: he sits there all day and cracks his knuckles. 这个人说：“杰克是一个很好的人。但是，他有一个习惯实在令我感到讨厌。那就是，他成天坐在那里把自己的手关节按得嘎嘎的响。
- Kelly: I don't understand why. You are a nice guy with a cute haircut and beautiful ivories. 凯莉：我不明白为什么。你是一个好人，有很可爱的发型和漂亮的牙齿。
- He's actually as well as Kazuma a nice guy with a sad and painful past that stil has to be fully revealed! 怎麽还没有发现司真正的心意呢? 怎呢看不出来? 司的用心啦!!!快发现快发现!