- He admitted to a liking for classical music. 他承认爱好古典音乐。
- He admitted to a liking for classical music . 他承认爱好古典音乐。
- a liking for classical music 喜爱古典音乐
- She has a taste for classic music. 她喜欢古典音乐。
- She admitted to a liking for pop music. 她承认爱好流行音乐。
- I have a great appetite for classical music. 我非常爱好古典音乐。
- I have a strong preference for classical music. 我特别喜爱古典音乐。
- Most children have a liking for animals. 大多数孩子喜欢动物。
- He likes pop; he doesn't care for classic music. 他喜欢流行歌曲，不喜欢古典音乐。
- He developed a liking for music even as a boy. 他从小就和音乐结了缘。
- May I ask if you have a liking for modern painting? 请问您是否喜欢现代画?
- She has an ear for classical music. 她对古典音乐有?赏力。
- A liking for the horrors is morbid. 对恐怖的喜爱是病态的。
- I would plump for classic music. 我喜欢选择古典音乐。
- I've always had a liking for the sea. 我一向喜爱大海.
- I have a liking for Beethoven's symphonies. 我喜欢贝多芬的交响乐。
- A liking for flattering is one of his frailties. 喜欢听奉承话是他的一个弱点。
- I've always had a liking for coffee. 我一直很喜欢咖啡。
- May I ask if you have a liking for modem paintings? 请问您是否喜欢现代画?
- He owns to a liking for sweet potatoes. 他承认喜欢吃甜薯。