- It's ethereal hand confers a lifetime of experience with combat and steel. 其飘忽手掌将授与毕生与干戈为伍的经验。
- Mental models are deeply ingrained and are often the result of a lifetime of experience. 心理模型通常是根深蒂固的，而且会影响一生。
- I had a lifetime of experience: I had been raising and breaking horses since I was a teen, and I had never encountered another creature who would not bend to my will. 我的经验是：我从十二岁的时候就饲养训练马匹，但是从来没有遇到过第二匹不屈服于我意志的马。
- He had a lifetime of frustrations. 他一生坎坷。
- Here's wishing you both a lifetime of happiness. 祝你们白头到老，幸福美满。
- "Senator McCain will bring a lifetime of experience to the campaign," Clinton said."I will bring a lifetime of experience, and Senator Obama will bring a speech that he gave in 2002. 克林顿说：“麦凯恩参议员带著他一生的经验参加竞选，我也带著一生的经验，而奥巴马参议员带给选民的是他2002年的一次演讲。
- You give me peace, in a lifetime of war. 在我战斗的一生,你让我平和。
- Was a promise of a lifetime of love. 妈妈您所付出的一切承诺，是用一生爱我。
- Whenas I wish you both a lifetime of happiness. 然而我还是祝愿你们白头到老,幸福美满。
- Genius means a lifetime of untiring endeavour . 1天才只意味着终身不懈的努力。
- My aunt, the oldest, was someone with whom we shared a lifetime of experiences; suddenly it seemed as if so much would be left unsaid. 我姑姑，最年长的一个，是我们与之分享一生经历的那个人，突然仿佛有那么多东西是无法说的。
- Could you reconcile yourself to a lifetime of unemployment? 你能甘心一辈子失业吗?
- It'd be a shame to see a lifetime of work go to waste. 一生辛苦如果是一场空忙,太可惜。
- My very best wishes to you for a lifetime of happiness. 向你俩致以最美好的祝愿,祝你们终生幸福。
- Are they going to be sentenced to a lifetime of unemployment? 难道他们将遭到终身失业的待遇吗?
- a lifetime of experience 毕生的经验
- Keep your nutrition sound and you'll reap a lifetime of benefits. 保持良好的营养将令你终生受益。
- Live today fully and you create a lifetime of meaningful memories. 充实地过好今天,你的一生将充满美好的回忆!
- Could you reconcileyourself to a lifetime of unemployment? 你能甘心一辈子失业吗?
- The eating habits of a lifetime are not easily given up. 一生中长期形成的饮食习惯是不容易改掉的。