- This is a joint project of the two organizations. 这是这两个组织的一项合作计划。
- Take a seat, have a cigarette or a joint and I will be back in three minutes. 请坐，抽根香烟或大麻烟，我三分钟内就回来。
- A disease or an abnormality of a joint. 关节病病变或或畸形的关节
- They covenanted with us for establishing a joint venture. 他们就建立合资公司的事和我们签了合约。
- He has started a joint venture in Singapore. 他已在新加坡办起一家合资公司。
- We have opened a joint account at the bank. 我们在银行开了一个共有的帐户。
- These foreigners have put forward a proposal for a joint venture. 这些外国人提出了一个合资企业的建议。
- If a joint venture can be set up between us, everything will be even better. 假如我们双方能建立合资企业，一切事情都会更好。
- A joint was hanging over a fire to be roasted. 一大块肉挂在火上烘烤。
- A joint communique was issued on May 5. 5月5日发表了一项联合公报。
- We hold a joint tenancy of a flat. 我们合租一套房间。
- A joint in quadrupeds corresponding to the wrist. 腕骨四足动物的相对应的腕关节
- An articulation or a joint between bones. 关节关节的接合或两骨间的关节
- The French project “A World in Miniature” was the winner of the first competition;the international jury was captivated by the small, poetic, biographical garden. 第一届比赛的获胜作品是来自法国的“迷你世界”小花园。
- Does she work in a joint venture company? 她在一家合资企业上班吗?
- Is there any time limit for a joint venture ? 合资企业有无合营期限?
- Is there any time limit for a joint venture? 合资企业有无合营期限?
- A wedge or key that fits into a groove to make a joint. 加强肋作为连接物填入槽内的楔形物或舌状物
- A joint communique was released on March7. 3月7日发表一项联合公报。
- Can two districts combine DDF to implement a joint project? 问：能否两个地区合并一起使用地区指定基金以执行一个联合计划？