- He is a glutton for work. 他是个工作狂。
- He's a glutton for work. 他是个工作狂。
- In any case, you must demonstrate that you"re a glutton for hard work. 无论如何, 你一定示范你"关于一位暴食者为努力地工作。
- She's a glutton for work.She stays late every evening. 她是个工作狂,每天都很晚才下班。
- a glutton for work 工作狂
- You should ask your brother to do all your hard work for you-he's a glutton for punishment. 你应该找你哥哥帮你做那些难干的活，他就是那种人嘛。
- Her husband is a demon for work. 她丈夫工作起来精力过人。
- A glutton for punishment. 极能忍耐惩罚者
- A cubicle, used for work or study. 小房间小室，用于工作或学习
- You're going to drive all the way to London and back in a day?You're a glutton for punishment, aren't you? 你打算一路开车到伦敦,一天就跑个来回?你真不怕吃苦,不是吗?
- But you've seen me play basketball; you know that I'm kind of a glutton for punishment. 但是你曾经看过我打球，你知道我是那种不怕挨惩罚的人。
- a glutton for punishment, work, etc 对惩罚、 工作等无所畏惧的人.
- He's been ill and isn't fit for work yet. 他一直在生病，尚不能工作。
- He has a disinclination for work. 他讨厌工作。
- She kept coming to work even when she was ill: she's a real glutton for punishment. 即使病了她仍继续工作,她真是不怕吃苦。
- Henry hits up his father's friends for work. 亨利请求他父亲的朋友们介绍工作。
- A glutton derives sensual pleasures from eating. 暴食者可从吃中得到感官上的愉悦。
- It is time to report back for work. 是回去报到上班的时候了。
- Sometimes the gets hungry and eats like a glutton. 一些时候幼宰饥饿的时候吃起来像一个暴食者.
- He is going around looking for work. 他在到处奔波寻找工作。