- By this day, she is a fair lady. 天日在上，她真是个漂亮姑娘。
- A faint heart never won a fair lady. 懦夫难得美人心。
- A fair lady appeared on the scene,as if she had dropped from the clouds. 一位美女突然出现在舞台上，如同从天上掉下来一般。
- A weak heart will never win a fair lady,@ said the little elf. @Are you ready to pay the price? 这小竖琴师说：“软弱的心是无法赢得美女的。你准备要付出代价了吗?
- What's behind their celebration is their desire for the mastery of knitting, cooking and home making, each of which was a must to be a fair lady at that time. 在庆祝着节日的背后是姑娘们对纺织、烹饪和家政等技巧的渴望，在当时这其中的每一项都是成为一个淑女的必备条件。
- She scored a great hit as Eliza in My Fair Lady. 她在窈窕淑女一片中扮演伊莱莎的角色而获得极大成功。
- The Supreme Court gave a fair trial to the case. 最高法院对这一案件作出了公正的审判。
- Of course, you can have a try, my fair lady. 当然你可以试试,我的女士。
- Duke: Of course, you can have a try, my fair lady. 公爵：当然，你可以试试，女士。
- He was railroaded to prison without a fair trial. 他没有经过公正的审判而铛入狱。
- The prince fall in love with a fair young maiden. 王子爱上了一位美丽的年轻少女。
- Is it a movie called"My Fair Lady"? 是一部叫“窈窕淑女”的电影吗?
- Did she offer a fair price for the house? 她给这座房子出了合理的价格没有？
- Like a fair lady at her casement, shines 像独自倚着窗扉的娟秀女郎。
- Is that a fair division of the money? 那样分款公平吗？
- Is five apples for five eggs a fair exchange? 用五个苹果换五个鸡蛋公平吗?
- She has a fair amount of money put by. 她存了不少钱。
- Please make a fair copy of this letter. 请把这封信誊写清楚。
- Generally speaking, it's quite a fair settlement. 大致上说，这样解决很恰当。
- Everyone has a right to a fair trial. 人人有权要求获得公正审判。