a youthful streambed
- A youthful streambed. 幼年期的河床
- Despite her age she still had a youthful body. 尽管她上了年纪，她的身体仍然富于青春活力。
- His brother is a member of a youth fellowship. 他哥哥是青年联谊会的会员。
- A youth was tried in the criminal court for stealing. 一个青年因偷窃罪而在刑事庭受审。
- I have just arrived in Scotland and I'm staying at a Youth Hostel. 我刚到苏格兰，我住在一家青年招待所。
- The old man had a youthful spirit. 这老年人有青年的精神。
- The old man has a youthful spirit. 这老人有青年人的精神。
- He saw a youth of great radiance beckoning to him. 他看见一个丰神飘逸的少年向他招手。
- Our son is a member of a youth fellowship. 我们的儿子是青年联谊会的会员。
- A youthful or inexperienced person;a novice. 新手年轻的无经验的人；新手
- A youthful or inexperienced person; a novice. 年轻的无经验的人;新手.
- The old man has a youthful spirit . 这老人有青年人的精神。
- A youth who is a member of a city gang. 阿飞城市中参加帮派的年轻人
- Peter is a youth of spirit, determined to take the world on the broadside. 彼得是个有才气的青年，决心要向世界挑战。
- Paganini had led a wild life as a youth. 帕格尼尼青年时代生活放荡。
- Can I have a youth hostel list ? 是否可提供我一份青年旅馆的目录?
- He has been pigeon-holed as a youth writer. 他已硬被划分为青年作家。
- He says he's staying at a Youth Hostel. 他说他现住在一家青年招待所。
- Does a youth gain deepness or power in becoming a man? 少年成年後是获得深度还是力量?
- A yOuth with his arm round his lass. 在我们墓边谈情说爱。