a young wine的用法和样例：
- This slow oxygenation helps to smooth out any rough textures that may exist in a young wine, giving it a rounder, fuller mouth feel.
- A young wine that electrifies every taste bud in your mouth. Compacted aromas of crushed currants and minerals, with roses and lilacs.
- He has grown into a young man of twenty-two.
- He was known to be a young man with lofty ideals.
- The chief conductor turned out to be a young woman.
- He looks to be a young man of twenty.
a young wine的相关资料：