a young rowdy的用法和样例：
- He has grown into a young man of twenty-two.
- He was known to be a young man with lofty ideals.
- The chief conductor turned out to be a young woman.
- He looks to be a young man of twenty.
- A young swan is called a cygnet.
- A young lieutenant was named for duty.
a young rowdy的相关资料：
A-CS a A wealth of literature exists. a low moan of despair/anguish A telephone message by letter. a videotape of the demonstration a cotton imitation of flannel. a ripple of applause/laughter A scarlet macaw taking flight. A REMOTE-CONTOL SYSTEM FOR LHD a period of financial stringency A market-tiger and a cup-bow