a young family的用法和样例：
- She saw a young family walking by on the sidewalk.
- He has a young family to support.
- House in the Woods is a progressive home for a young family in rural Tennessee.
- Throw a young family into the mix as well and it becomes really tricky to find time to enjoy college.
- This is especially true if you have a young family or if you constantly carry others in your automobile or other vehicle.
- And buy lots more copies. (As I told one of my college friends, you can always use the extra copies as dining room chair extenders for a young family.