a young child的用法和样例：
- Such a young child does not know chalk from cheese.
- As a young child, she often recited lines from the ancient odes.
- Such a young child do not know chalk from cheese.
- In referring to a young child,"it" is often used.
- In referring to a young child, "it" is often used.
- A young child has a small vocabulary.
a young child的相关资料：
Aoishi a A Implementation of Software Encryption a war/security/demilitarized zone a crystalline unsaturated fatty acid. a case of steroid-induced weakness. a year-on-year increase in spending A thermometer gauges the temperature. a print obtained from photoengraving. A papal ambassador or representative. A family of passionate personalities. A dilapidated or unsanitary dwelling.