a young audience的用法和样例：
- They tried to key the programme to a younger audience .
- A sophisticated audience will understand your irony, satire, and puns, but a young audience may only understand slapstick comedy or a silly cartoon caricature.
- They tried to key the programme to a younger audience.
- He has grown into a young man of twenty-two.
- He was known to be a young man with lofty ideals.
- Many tourists outside the theme park said the experience would boost its appeal to a younger audience.