a yawning gap的用法和样例：
- There's a yawning gap between rich and poor.
- But a yawning gap, and grass nowhere.
- Still, trade tensions with China are continuing to escalate in the face of a yawning gap with the U.S. and other major trading partners.
- The present translation studies spares the translation reality,which results in a yawning gap between theoretic translation studies and translation production.
- Yet there is a yawning gap between this perception of China as an active, assertive nation, and the view of the Chinese themselves, who still see China as a developing country.
- He stretched himself with a yawn.
a yawning gap的相关资料：
Ajadil a a great/memorable/happy occasion a refreshing and inoffensive stimulant A computerized embroidering machine. A cardiograph records the heartbeat. a need for trained/skilled manpower A replaceable printed circuit board. A Manual of Agricultural Helminthology a terrible storm/murder/accident Aortoplasty for supravalvular stenosis