a wonky chair的用法和样例：
- Ron: Oh yeah, um... well, um, Harry's got sort of a wonky cross...
- Yet despite all this I firmly believe a wonky grin, a chipped nail, and one or two very mild neuroses never did a look any harm.
- She dropped into a chair, utterly worn out.
- He planted himself in a chair by the fire.
- It's unsafe to sit the child in such a high chair.
a wonky chair的相关资料：
Ajomaa a a congressional committee/bill A suit brought for trespassing. a slur/attack on his character a splashy advertising campaign. a waspish look/remark/voice a piece of cake/cheese/meat a United Nations peace initiative a region in northwestern Italy. A piece of cake/Beat Eisele. A shapeless mass of protoplasm.