a wonderful sight的用法和样例：
- The flowers in the garden were a wonderful sight.
- It wasn't long before he came to a hedge and after squeezing under it he saw a wonderful sight - lots of other bunny rabbits, all free and nibbling at the lush grass.
- This is a wonderful sight to see, for every shell holds glistening pearls, any one of which would be the pride of a queen's crown.
- He went for miles through the moors and climbed a mountain.He was hot， tired， and thirsty， but down below was a wonderful sight.
- Twenty women with loads of purple red water chestnuts, green water caltrops and snow-white lotus roots walking in a single file, like willows swaying in the wind, were a wonderful sight!