a woman's parents-in-law的用法和样例：
- My son was interested in climbing the mountain yesterday when he saw my parents in law and my husband were on the peak.
- He havn't talked to his parents in law for several years for the two families are not folksy.
- My son hopes to graduate in law, so as to become a lawyer.
- In order to make sure my parents in law could enjoy this ceremonious wedding, I phoned them to tell this good news while I was on the way to my office.
- My parents in law call me again and again,asking whether their only son has come back safely.Our 6-year-old son has kept asking," When my Daddy will come home?
- He hopes his son to graduate in law, so as to become a lawyer.