a wizened old man的用法和样例：
- The day begins as a wizened old man awakens and takes his place on a bench in front of his house.
- He was standing on a raised platform in a corner of the room.He was a wizened old man with wrinkled face and a sad expression.
- Starting from a mysterious birth at a mountaintop monastery and ending as a wizened old man, you use your grandfather＊s ancient Mah Jong set to solve an ever-challenging series of puzzles.
- When he wrote the piece, he was only 39 years old, far from being "the white-haired, wizened old man with bent back and unsteady steps" he said he was. But this was only a reflection of the sense of frustration and helplessness he felt at heart.
- That old man is a fount of wisdom.