- The Lord has trodden, as in a winepress, The virgin daughter of Judah.
- He put a wall around it, dug a winepress in it and built a watchtower.Then he rented the vineyard to some farmers and went away on a journey.
- He dug it up and cleared it of stones and planted it with the choicest vines.He built a watchtower in it and cut out a winepress as well.
- The angel of the LORD came and sat down under the oak in Ophrah that belonged to Joash the Abiezrite, where his son Gideon was threshing wheat in a winepress to keep it from the Midianites.
- There was a man, a householder, who planted a vineyard and put a hedge around it, and dug a winepress in it, and built a tower;and he leased it out to vinedressers and went abroad.