a wine list
- May I see a wine list? 我能看看酒单吗?
- A wine list. 酒单
- Please show me a wine list. 请给我看看酒水单。
- A wine list should be approachable, easy to navigate and present a good varied selection of wines. 酒单应该放在可以拿到的地方，容易浏览，并且要有多种可供选择的葡萄酒。
- A wine list with an attractively priced selection of Australian, American, Italian, French and New World wines is included. 也提供优惠价格的各地红酒，如法国、意大利、美国、南美、澳洲等地。
- Let's have a look at the menu and the wine list. 我们先看看菜单和酒单吧。
- A wine is a complement to a good meal. 美食加美酒才算完备。
- The drink list focuses mainly on traditional Chinese liqueur. The most popular is Mao Tai (RMB1,200). There is a wine list of Chinese and some French wines (RMB98 -RMB5,680). 酒单主要是传统的中国白酒。最受欢迎的是茅台酒（RMB1,200）。红酒单包括本地产及法国产红酒（RMB98-5,680）。
- The fragrance typical of a wine or liqueur. 酒香酒或甜酒的独特香味
- A fruity aroma or flavor in a wine. 酒中的果味芳香或气味
- The excellent menu is complemented by a good wine list. 佳肴佐以美酒，可称完美无缺。
- Would you like to go over the menu (the wine list)? 您先看一下菜单(酒单)好吗?
- A wine dealer purveys wine to his customers. 酒商供应酒类给他的顾客。
- Here are the menu and wine list. 这是菜单和酒单。
- A fish stew that is cooked in a wine sauce. 水手鱼用酒料烹制的鱼
- I like a wine with plenty of body. 我喜欢浓郁的酒。
- Would you like to see the wine list,please? 请看看酒单吧。
- The wine list is on the last page of the menu,sir. 先生，葡萄酒列在菜单的最后一页。
- Would you like to choose a wine,sir? 您要选用酒吗，先生?
- My good man,can I have the wine list. 喂，来啊，让我看看酒的价目单。