a windy city的用法和样例：
- It was a very very warm day. The sun shone every moment. But Nimes is a windy city I guess. Because I didn't sweat when i was outdoor.
- But Baku is a windy city.
- We can see numberless grains of sand in a windy day.
- A windy spring entails a rainy summer.
- It was a windy and moonless night.
- It is hard to manage a yacht on a windy day.
a windy city的相关资料：
Ajello a aquamous part of occipital bone a genetic method of institution a treble portion of ice-cream a master-servant relationship A person who torments others. a wildlife habitat/sanctuary A new top-class optical scope A sockets error was detected. a unified public warning system A shrub that displays hardiness