a wildlife preservation order的用法和样例：
- Kojima: First, I wanted to be an astronaut. My next goal was to work in a wildlife preserve and then third, a detective.
- For example, suppose the Department of Transportation planned to fund construction of a highway through an environmentally sensitive area such as a wildlife preserve.
- The Korean DMZ is about 150 miles long and 2.5 miles wide, and it's become a wildlife preserve for flocks of cranes and species that might otherwise have become extinct.
- This area was once a wildlife reserve.
- Animals were fobiden to hunt in a wildlife refuge.