a widely held belief的用法和样例：
- There is a widely held belief that "AKC" or "AKC papers" guarantee the quality of a dog.This is not the case.
- A traditional or widely held belief or opinion.
- Contrary to widely held belief, the aurora borealis is not strictly a phenomenon of winter lights in the Arctic.
- It's a comforting, widely held belief that we have at least some control over what is perhaps the most unpredictable thing of all: death.
- The results of the aboe studies are surprising and certainly do not support the long-standing, widely held belief that CRRT proides better outcomes than IHD.