a wide diversity of opinion的用法和样例：
- The survey revealed a wide spread of opinion.
- Membranes contain a wide diversity of lipids, all of which are amphipathic; that is, they contain both hydrophilic and hydrophobic regions.
- The project, will destroy an important habitat for a wide diversity of species and is a tragedy for conservation. It will be a sad loss to future generations.
- The development of the Code involved a wide diversity of views and the working through of different perspectives to achieve a consensus across regional and cultural boundaries.
- There is a wide body of opinion that supports this proposal.