a white cloud的用法和样例：
- A white cloud floated in the sky.
- And the appearance of a white cloud above a distant ship or train tells us,before anything is heard,that its whistle has sounded.
- And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
- Rev. 14:14 And I saw, and behold, there was a white cloud, and on the cloud One like the Son of Man sitting, having a golden crown on His head and a sharp sickle in His hand.
- A mass ofalmost pure white cloud lay below us.