a whirlwind romance的用法和样例：
- Oh, a bit of a whirlwind romance then eh?
- Sarkozy married Bruni, 40, in February after a whirlwind romance that began shortly after his divorce from his second wife Cecilia in last October.
- Socialize this week and you will meet someone very special. A few advances on your part and you will find yourself in a whirlwind romance that takes your breath away.
- After he interrupts an apparent mugging on the streets of San Francisco, Eddie meets Lila (Malin Akerman) and the pair quickly embark on a whirlwind romance, which leads to a hasty proposal.
- They parted amicably after a whirlwind romance
a whirlwind romance的相关资料：