a wet night的用法和样例：
- On a wet night in South London on a tricky pitch, the Reds produced the kind of performance which Sir Alex believes will go a long way to helping them overcome Chelsea, who went down to a shock 2-1 defeat at The Riverside.
- Everybody that was not invited was as mad as a wet hen.
- Sponge down the surface with a wet cloth.
- In wintertime he will don a wet suit and go right on surfing.
- He damped the table down, and then rub it with a wet cloth.
- Don't bring Robert to the picnic. He's such a wet blanket.
a wet night的相关资料：