a westerly wind的用法和样例：
- Fanned by a westerly wind, the fire spread rapidly through the city.
- Hong Kong derives wave Cuiye mutilated, a westerly wind depression among blue waves.
- It is said that a flood-tide, with a westerly wind, and ice in the Neva, would sweep St.Petersburg from the face of the earth.
- I don't know whose bright idea it was to build a basically north/south runway right next to a big east/west mountain pass where there's almost always a westerly wind.
- The signpost points in a westerly direction.
- 3、“a flood-tide, with a westerly wind, and ice in the Neva, would sweep St.Petersburg from the face of the earth.