a well-thought-out and consistent argument的用法和样例：
- My opinion hasn't been well thought out and is only for your reference.
- Combine the information in Section One with a well thought out weight training plan, be consistent with both and results will be yours.
- Your proposal was well thought out and your credentials are very solid.
- His reforms are well thought out and offer clear benchmarks for outsiders to measure progress.
- Any student wishing to change a program must consult his or her faculty counselor in order to assure that such substitutions are well thought out and not carelessly chosen.