a watch tower的用法和样例：
- I went to a watch tower in the city and oversawthe view of the city.
- So placing a few silos and maybe a watch tower behind it can be troublesome for those harassers to get to your harvesters.
- The police put a watch on the suspect's house.
- He sneaked a watch into his pocket.
- He stands on the watch tower seeing the troops off.
- He is cleaning the room when he finds a watch in the corner.
a watch tower的相关资料：
Ajicef a a school of dolphins/sharks/whales aortic insufficiency and aortic stenosis a ventilation shaft/opening/system A guilty conscience is self-accuser. a dreadful accident/disease/scream a ragbag of ideas/memories/stories A terrestrial or freshwater chelonian. A Study of Synaesthesia Word-Formation a commercial radio station/TV channel