a wasted inheritance
- A wasted inheritance. 被浪费的遗产
- I'm sorry you've had a wasted (ie unnecessary, fruitless) journey. 很遗憾你白跑了一趟。
- We had a wasted trip-they weren't in. 我们白跑了一趟，他们不在。
- A clea kitche i the ig of a wasted life. 厨房干净就是虚度生活的标志。
- A clean kitchen is the sign of a wasted life. 厨房干净就是虚度生活的标志。
- It's only a waste of time to speak to her. 和她说话纯粹是浪费时间。
- It's a waste of money betting on that old nag! 把赌金压在那匹老马上就是白扔钱！
- I've finished with gambling it's a waste of money. 我已经戒赌了－－赌博完全是浪费钱财。
- Doing such a job is a waste of his talents. 做这种工作是在浪费他的才能。
- It will be a waste of time. You will come full circle. 那将是浪费时间。你会回到原处，一事无成。
- He decried her efforts (as a waste of time). 他贬低她所作的努力(认为是浪费时间).
- It is a waste of time to listen to his insignificant talk. 听他那些废话纯属浪费时间。
- Do such a job is a waste of his talent. 做这种工作是在浪费他的才能。
- It is a waste of time to read such a magazine. 看这种杂志真是浪费时间。
- Haggling over the price is often a waste of time. 讨价还价往往是浪费时间。
- I'm sorry you've had a wasted (ie unnecessary,fruitless) journey. 很遗憾你白跑了一趟。
- Trying to hit a humbug was a waste of effort. 想打一个欺骗兽就跟想跟他们说话一样是白费力气。
- Never admit defeat to a wasted life by forsaking your dreams! 永远不要放弃自己的梦想而向被荒废了的生命屈服.
- I don't dislike sport qua sport I just think it's rather a waste of time. 我倒不是不喜欢运动本身--而是觉得有些浪费时间。
- Never admit defeat to a wasted life by forsaking your dreams!! 永远不要觉得你征服了虚无的生命而将自己的梦想放弃.