a waste product的用法和样例：
- A waste product or an impurity,especially an oxide,formed on the surface of molten metal.
- The oxygen is liberated as a waste product and makes possible all animal life on earth, including our own.
- Hand crafted from the folded paper rolls used in Miyake's own pleat-making process, the chair makes use of a waste product.
- The chairs are produced by hand, using pleated paper created as a waste product of fabric-pleating processes in the fashion industry.
- The chip is a waste product that isconsiderably shorter than the workpiece from which it came but with a correspondingincrease in thickness of the uncut chip.