a wasps' nest的用法和样例：
- There's a wasps' nest in that old tree.
- The sting of a wasp is in its tail.
- There is a wasp on your arm. Oh, so there is.
- Of, relating to, or suggestive of a wasp.
- A wasp had flown in through the window.
- Of, relating to, or resembling a wasp.
a wasps' nest的相关资料：
a must a A partitive construction or case. A Handbook of Economic Anthropology a chemical/radioactive substance a shipping company/group/line a necklace glittering with diamonds a downward/upward trend in sales a washed-out officer candidate. A salesman receives the customer. A New Piezoelectric Linear Actuator