a war criminal的用法和样例：
- You're on a list, the Americans have you on a list as a war criminal.
- Israel's enemies brand him a war criminal who personifies the sins they consider inherent in Zionism.
- Listing Iwane Matsui as a class A war criminal is appropriate, and there is no question of “injustice.
- A war criminal he is. Someday it will be just like the statues of Saddam toppled down in Iraq.
- As is generally known, Sun Fo is listed as a war criminal because he has all along supported Chiang Kai-shek in launching and continuing the war.
- One of his strongest backers was Nobusuke Kishi, a prime minister in the late 1950s who had been a Class A war criminal suspect but was never charged.