a vow of celibacy的用法和样例：
- Catholic priests take a vow of celibacy.
- People in some religious orders take a vow of celibacy.
- The illegitimate daughter of an ecclesiastic who has taken a vow of celibacy.
- The illegitimate son of an ecclesiastic who has taken a vow of celibacy.
- A vow of celibacy and the relinquishment of all personal assets hardly seemed a sacrifice.
- He was a total abstainer and a non-smoker, had no recreations except a daily hour in the gymnasium, and had taken a vow of celibacy, believing marriage and the care of a family to be incompatible with a twenty-four-hour-a-day devotion to duty.