a vivid portrait的用法和样例：
- This short poem,with its harmonious imager and the exquisite rhythm,is a vivid portrait of a passionate young man,divinizing and eulogizing a platonic love,that is,a pure spiritual love.
- The movie paints a vivid portrait of Odessa and places like it across America where once a week during the fall season, the town and its hope comes alive beneath the dazzling Friday night lights.
- This girl gave a vivid description of the event.
- A vivid picture was present to his mind.
- The dark room was momentarily lit up by a vivid flash of lightning.