a virtuoso pianist的用法和样例：
- Russian-born composer. A virtuoso pianist,he excelled at the interpretation of the late romantic composers. His own work is largely a continuation of that genre.
- Although Rachmaninov was internationally celebrated during his lifetime as a virtuoso pianist, his sweepingly Romantic compositions have lived on to beguile audiences in the 21st Century.
- But Beethoven was far more famous at this point as a virtuoso pianist than as a composer and as early as 1793 word was buzzing round Vienna that such playing had not been heard since Mozart.
- In the world of car salesmen, Golomb is a virtuoso.
- Ma Xiaohui is a virtuoso on the erhu.